Thank you to all those who are playing Alekhine’s Gun and participating in discussions about the game. We are working to push out patches to fix crashes, errors, and other technical issues that have been brought to our attention. We thank you for your passionate interest in Alekhine’s Gun, and your continued patience as we work through these issues.
So far, we’ve released V1.01 of Alekhine’s Gun for PC, which fixes several known issues in the game such as crash fixes and technical problems like elevator doors not opening and an error with enemies killed in accidents being flagged incorrectly. For PlayStation 4, we recently released a patch that fixes trophies.
This Friday we are issuing a V1.02 patch for the PC version of the game that will accomplish the following:
– Full Game level statistics showing level rating & other info
– Quick saves
– Controller Y-axis inverting option
– Autosaves on objective completion
– New remote distracting device (Decoy)
– Player backlighting switch option
– Map zoom saving
– All Levels balanced for Extreme difficulty (to get Ghost Rating).
– Phantom Achievement not called in some situations
– Chameleon Achievement not called because of missing disguise
– Steam Achievements not always synchronized when playing offline
– Machine gun flying when cook pouring drink in “Dogs of War” level
– Russian localization errors
– Stuck during exit from one of the ships in “Points on the Radar” level
– French localization errors
– Some crashes and other small errors
IMPORTANT: Because we’ve added new features to the settings menu, the save files will no longer be compatible. This means that while you will still be able to access all of the unlocked levels you’ve reached, your previously saved checkpoints within each level will reset. Unlocked weapons, upgrades and RP points will not be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you. Unfortunately, this is the only way to complete this level of improvements within the game.
Next on our list is applying a trophy fix for Xbox One players. While we don’t yet have a release date for that patch, we want to assure you that it is on the way. Please continue forwarding your concerns to us, as your feedback helps us address the most prevalent issues as well as gauge what new features we can employ in Alekhine’s Gun.
We want to thank you again for playing the game and your patience as we work out these issues. We’re committed to delivering you a first-class gaming experience, and we’re working to make that happen by continuing to patch and adjust Alekhine’s Gun as needed.
We will continually update this space with information about release dates for upcoming patches as soon as it becomes available. Thank you again for your continued interest in Alekhine’s Gun and our other games–your feedback is important to us.
Please email [email protected] with additional questions or concerns, including bug reports. Please include your platform or operating system and any other relevant information.